Saturday, February 11, 2012

my new love

Today is a very good day.
This...
Canon EOS Rebel T2i with 18-55 lens and 55-250 lens


is about to be in my possession.

Extra lens and all.  

It has been a VERY long time coming and FINALLY, after hours reading consumer reports and comparing prices (and after getting our tax return!), this is the camera in our price range that seems to be the best option.


I have honestly, desperately been wanting a nice camera for probably 3 years now so I can't even put into words how excited I am right now!


Move over flowers and yummy perfume I got for my birthday. This is my real birthday present! And Christmas present (since I returned the kindle B got me) and probably Brad's March birthday present, too.


But now I'm kinda wanting the new kindle and an ipad and new iphones and a macbook...geez! But priorities win and this, my friends, is high on my list!  All else can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment