Monday, February 6, 2012

Interesting Article on Parenting

Just in time: 

My daily battles with two toddlers are becoming more and more common, as anticipated, but I can't help but believe there has to be a way to train them to behave!  Now they are not terrible little boys by any means.  Also I know there is no right way to "educate" them, but I'll take all the tips I can get.  I just want them to know that I'm the boss (ha ha) and I want them to have some patience, even with themselves. They get so bent out of shape if they can't get the toy back in the case right or something like that. Any they have no sense of the meaning of "wait one minute please."

Anyway. I like this article. Someone posted it on facebook and I found it interesting. Maybe you will, too.

Why French Parents Are Superior

1 comment:

  1. Love this article and definitely something worth trying. I really do think that we tend to over-do things here in the states.

    ReplyDelete